Bridge 2 Fitness Privacy Statement
Information on the personal data you provide to Bridge 2 Fitness
What information is collected
• When you complete a history and consent form prior to treatment, I collect data that is adequate, relevant and necessary for your treatment at Bridge 2 Fitness. This includes your name, address, phone numbers, email and basic medical information. I endeavour to keep your data accurate and up to date.
What it is used for:
• Your personal data is used to ensure that you receive the correct treatment. I am required by my statutory body to maintain a record of your treatment.
• I may also use it to remind you of your appointments or in the event of cancellations and to send you information about changes to my services. If you have opted in to receive marketing material I may also use to it to provide information on new services or offers.
What happens with your personal data
Your personal data is processed fairly and lawfully, to protect your interests and only in ways that you would reasonably expect.
Your personal data will never be shared with or passed to a third party.
Your rights around the use of your personal data:
• the right to be informed.
• the right to data portability.
• the right of access data (within one month of request).
• the right to restrict processing.
• the right to object the use of the data for direct marketing
• the right of data not being used in automated decision making process.
• the right to have data rectified or erased.
Your data is stored safely and confidentially. Your email address may also be held on MailChimp for the purpose of sending information on offers or new services MailChimp is a secure site which complies with GDPR rules.
I am required to retain your health records for a period of 7 years after your last visit. In the case of children records must be kept for 7 years after their 18th birthday. After that time, it will be destroyed by shredding and any electronic information deleted.
If you have any complaint about the collection, processing, storage or use of your personal data please contact the Data Protection Controller for Bridge 2 Fitness, Viv Alexander, using the contact boxes on this website.